The Coolest Race in Texas
Registration for the Texas Winter 100k (TWO) is as easy as 1...2...
You may register for the TWO by choosing one of the two selections below
- 2022 Online Registration
- Mail In Registration Information
Download and fill in the 2022 registration form. Send the form and the check to address available in the form and have it postmarked before Jan 15th 2022.
- Late Onsite Registration Information
You can register in person at the drive-thru check-in the evening before the race (Friday Jan 28th 2022 3:00pm-6:00pm).
There is NO Race Day registration it self.
Prices will be as follows: Adventure class: $70 Solo, $140 Tandem
Competitor class: $95 Solo, $190 Tandem
SUP: 14.5 miles $65, 62.5 miles $75 Solo, $150 Tandem
Parent/Child 14.5 miles: $100
- This is a United States Canoe Association sanctioned event
- All racers must sign a waiver at packet pick up prior to starting the event
- The USCA insurance fee is included with registration price